A Hospitable Journey
Redspoks Laos bicycle tour is our most popular cycling holiday. Laos is a beautiful, quiet country, still relatively untouched by western values. It is mountainous and land-locked, with a population of just 6 million who have a reputation for being amongst the most welcoming and friendly people in the world. The Laos redspokes cycling tour offers spectacular scenery and a rich and diverse cultural experience. What better way could there be to explore Laos than by bicycle?
15 days from
View Dates & Prices
Day to Day Details
- River trip on the mighty Mekong.
- Ban Nalay homestay and traditional Baci ceremony.
- Pak Ou Caves: 100s of miniature Buddha sculptures.
- Luang Prabang: temples, royal palace, scenery.
- Vientiane: crumbling colonial elegance, stupas.
- Charity visits: Hmong school, COPE project.
This map is for illustration purposes only and may not show the exact route taken on this tour.