Laos - South to North
A Hospitable Journey
The redspokes Laos cycle tour is a journey through spectacular scenery, offering rich cultural diversity. Laos is a beautiful, mountainous and land-locked country, still relatively untouched by western values with a population of just 6 million. Laotians have a reputation for being amongst the most welcoming and friendly people in the world. You will enjoy some of the most breath-taking landscapes in Asia, mountain biking towards Northern Laos. What better way could there be to explore this beautiful country?
14 days from
View Dates & Prices
Day to Day Details
Key details of our Cycling holiday in Laos:
- River trip on the mighty Mekong.
- Traditional Baci ceremony.
- Pak Ou Caves: 100s of miniature Buddha sculptures.
- Luang Prabang: temples, royal palace, scenery.
- Vientiane: crumbling colonial elegance, stupas.
- Visits: Hmong school, COPE project.
This map is for illustration purposes only and may not show the exact route taken on this Laos tour.