Cambodia to Vietnam
Angkor to Ho Chi Minh City
Beginning with the ancient Khmer temples of Siem Reap and ending in the buzzing modernity of Ho Chi Minh City, our Mekong Delta tour takes you from historic culture to contemporary Saigon living.
Our Angkor to Ho Chi Minh cycle ride is a journey through rural landscapes and riverside communities. We will see history marked by traces of Pol Pot atrocities in Cambodian and Vietnamese killing fields and the Cu Chi underground tunnels used during the first Indochina and American wars.
We have a day to enjoy the splendour of elegant Phnom Penh, take a boat trip to Chau Doc discovering the Mekong ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam, comprising 9 sprawling rivers where floating markets offer an abundance of fruit and vegetables from orchards paddy fields and swamp lands. Riding on we encounter wild life, local cottage industries and minority cultures.
14 days from
View Dates & Prices
Day to Day Details
Key details of our Cycling holiday in Cambodia:
- Siem Reap: gateway to Angkor Archaeological Park.
- Angkor Wat: magnificent temple complex.
- Phnom Penh: Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, Tuol Sleng.
- Tra Vinh: floating markets and riverside communities
- Ho Chi Minh City: vibrant cultural hub
- Cu Chi tunnels: historic subterranean network
This map is for illustration purposes only and may not show the exact route taken on this Cambodia tour.